For All Museum Visitors:
1. Touching exhibition items and display cases is not allowed unless special permission has been granted.
2. Photography in exhibition areas is permitted without flash. Photos can be shared on social media.
3. Food and drinks are not allowed in the exhibition spaces. Snacks and water bottles can be left in the designated storage lockers during your museum visit.
4. Diabetic visitors: Medically necessary eating and drinking are permitted in the exhibition areas, ensuring that museum items are not at risk of damage.
5. There is free customer parking in Vapriikki's courtyard. A parking permit can be obtained from the information desk.
6. Vapriikki is wheelchair accessible. Child strollers and wheelchairs can be borrowed from the information desk during your museum visit.
7. Unattended cloakroom and free lockable storage lockers are available for visitors.
8. Backpacks, umbrellas, and suitcases should be stored in the cloakroom or storage lockers during your museum visit.
9. Museum scavenger hunt tasks suitable for children and the young at heart, tailored for different exhibitions, are available at the information desk (not applicable to groups). While completing tasks, use a writing surface, which can be borrowed from the information desk or exhibition area.
10. Children under 7 years old must be under the supervision of their guardian throughout the museum visit.
11. Every basic exhibition in Vapriikki has texts in Finnish and English. Additional material in English and Russian for exhibitions is available at the information desk.
For School Groups and Children:
1. The teacher must accompany their class as a supervisor throughout the entire museum visit.
2. Running and loud behavior are not appropriate within the museum.
3. Please provide a peaceful environment for guided groups!
4. School lunches can only be arranged in specifically designated areas. If there is space available at Vapriikki's school tables, students can eat their own packed lunches there. School tables cannot be reserved in advance.
5. Eating food within the museum area is prohibited, as it could pose a risk to the artworks. Food or drink might accidentally spill onto an artwork.
6. In the museum shop, students should visit in small groups, not the entire class at once.
7. Tasks designed for schoolchildren can be printed from Vapriikki's website. Solutions for these tasks can be requested from the Vapriikki information desk (for teachers). When completing tasks, use a writing surface that can be borrowed from the information desk or exhibition area.